The system of Selection of Suitable Candidates Through the SSB”s envisages in finding out on individual. Who after training can became a successful officer of average caliber. Thereafter .with experience . maturity and familiarity. It is expected that. He would attain higher goals. For this purpose. The SSB”s adapt three different technique , which are as under:-
- Interview Technique
- Group Testing technique
- Psychological technique
Though the above three techniques are different in their rationals and applications. The three assess through their individual specialization. In trying to find degree . qutont. Level and limitations of the same. Officer leadership qualities”. The requirement of the three technique is to provide a three dimensional view of a personality. As it is like looking at a Tennis ball from three different sides. that an overall complete picture is available ,when assessment of the three accessors are put together , certain. Traits and qualities are more easily tractile through a particular technique . Hense .it is for example . the interviewing officer has hit upon a grey are in respect of a trait in a particular candidate confirmation is available either with the GTO or the psychologist. It is of immense satisfaction that this system has stood the test of time.
Spartan Defence Academy is the best defence coaching institute in Lucknow. With its large staff and faculty member, the art of infrastructure competitive study material and all other facilities, the institute has reached to the heights in a comparatively short span of time.
- OIR: Spartan Defence Academy has an online lab and portal known as www.onlinedefenseexam.com which has a variety of OIR sheets which helps the aspirants to relate and work on Day 1 of SSB interview. These OIR sheets are not just any sheets. After a complete analysis, experiment, feedback and working upon various aspects, these OIR sheets are created and are available free of cost for the students enrolled here. These mock test papers are a great source of help for SSB aspirants.
- PP&DT: We at Spartan Defence Academy, make students practice all exercises repeatedly to ensure their success in the SSB interview. One of the most important tests in SSB is PP&DT. The PP&DT sessions are organized in such a way, that students can practice them twice a week. It works exceptionally well when it is practiced repeatedly. By the time student finishes off his course, he is well versed and ready to face any kind of such test.
- PSYCHOLOGY: The four psychological tests: Thematic Appreciation Test (TAT), Word Association Test (WAT), Situation Reaction Test (SRT) and Self-Description are conducted on the 2nd day of the SSB interview. TAT helps to analyze pessimistic bent of mind, WAT is designed to assess the aspirant’s social attributes, team spirit, intellectual quotient and dynamism in his personality, SRT helps to analyze the presence of mind, general awareness, and resourcefulness of the aspirant. These tests assess the personality through the given responses in the psych dossier. We, at Spartan Defence Academy, guide and train Psychological dossier examination of aspirant enhances the possibility of selection in SSB. These tests help repeaters to make them realize their flaws and errors in their previous attempts. The preparation of these tests is made very interesting so that the aspirant does not lose his true personality traits and tempered. Constant practice in constraint time and in progression helps the aspirant to portray his true and actual personality traits.
- INTERVIEW: PIs in SSB is the time when the aspirant can one on one talk with a high-rank officer. It is the chance when the aspirant interacts and expresses his personality. This interview does not test information and knowledge of the aspirant. It rather examines honesty, information about an individual and surrounding. Spartan Defence Academy guides the aspirants towards overall personality development which is most important in PIs. We nurture the aspirants to develop Officer like Behavior through the day to day drills, like teaching sessions, OIR practice session, Group Dynamics, and more. Interview sessions are included in day to day practice to make the aspirants confident and avoid any hesitation. The institute trains them to analyze individual skills, goals, achievements, and hobbies. Along with Communication and Interpersonal skills, there are various other aspects that aspirant gets to focus.
- GTO: Spartan Defence Academy has the exact replica of the GTO ground and activities just like SSB 5 days interview process. The GTO ground is fully equipped with all outdoor training aids including the Progressive Group Task (PGT), Half Group Task (HGT) and the Final Group Task (FGT). We train candidates through GPE (Group Planning Exercise) models providing the same environment as in SSB.